Thursday 1 April 2010

Well, yes

I was just cruising round the blogosphere, as one does towards the end of the evening, sipping my Drambuie (long story), and came across a video where some lady was enunciating her top ten wishes. I gather this is something that well-connected bloggers require each other to do, but hey, why not. Anyway, Mrs QO, busy at the other computer, overheard this lady say "I'd like a car that washed itself."

"What?"

"It's a lady on a blog. She wants a car that would wash itself."

"Park it in the rain, then, that'll do it."

3 comments:

  1. it's the sort of thing people used to say they overheard on the top of a bus. But I suppose if this lady was riding on a bus you might question why she needed a car

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Stoner. Yes, "I saw something on a blog the other day" has become the new "heard it on the bus". Not sure whether that's a step forward or not...

    ReplyDelete