Friday 25 June 2010

Excellent news

Anyone need any of the following: healings and awakenings, a cure for cancer, a raising of Chi or Om Energy beyond comparison and awakening of the soul to its highest potential? I know I need my Om Energy boosting. Fortunately, recent Observation has revealed the answer: Shekina.

It's changed my life. Now, some of you may be wondering how Shekina can do all that, over and above being quite cute. Here's the answer and, like, it must be true, cos it's on her website:

What is So Unique About Shekina, Harmonic Vocalist?
Shekina is a Harmonic Vocalist, and what is so unique about her sound transmissions is she is a direct voice messenger for Mother Goddess of Creation and the Blue Ray. Shekina has never sung before, not even for karaoke.

"... not even for karaoke." Well, that closes it out for me. And how exciting to think that, since I've never sung for karaoke, I might be a Father God of Creation and the Blue Ray too. How cool is that?

Om.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm. Shekina...

    All over. (With laughter)

    'Shekina can be booked for private sessions
    and Sound Performances at expos, conferences, spiritual services, workshops,
    openings, concerts, benefits, ceremonial events
    and festivals.... '

    ...Weddings, funerals. Bar Mitzvahs...

    ;)

    xxx
    'Gella

    ReplyDelete